- Manufacturer: Scotts
Get your lawn off to a healthy start with Scotts Turf Builder Lawn Food. Turf Builder builds strong, deep roots, feeds and thickens to crowd out weeds, and protects against heat and drought. Water Smart technology improves your lawn's ability to absorb water and nutrients. Turf Builder is completely kid and pet friendly and can be applied any season to any grass type.
- Model: 21599The ultimate systemic broadleaf weed killer for lawn and turf. New chemistry thats especially effective on over 200 hard to kill weeds, right to the roots. Visible results in just 24 hours! Rainfast once dry. Reseed in just 2 weeks! Superior cool weather performance down to 45F extends application window to early spring and to late fall, when weeds are most susceptible. Non 2, 4-D formula contains MCPA, Mecoprop-p, Dicamba and Carfentrazone.
- Recommended for use with nearly 200 bulbs, flowers, roses, shrubs, trees and vegetables. One application lasts for up to three months. Easy-to-use granules may be applied anytime. Excellent to use with mulch. Covers 5,000 sqft.
- Model: 24-63800The No.1 Garden Weed Preventer in the US now in a new weather-proof drum with a scoop applicator. Preen Garden Weed Preventer stops weeds before they start. Prevents weeds up to three months. Sprinkle around flowers, vegetables, trees, shrubs. Can be applied anytime; spring, summer or fall.
- Ortho's most powerful weed killer. Kills all major lawn weeds, even crabgrass. 100% root kill. Rainproof in 1 hour. Kills over 225 types of weeds. Kills weeds, not lawns - guaranteed! Do not use on St. Augustine or centipede lawns. Not for sale in NY.
- Model: 21599Systemic action kills roots and all. Controls a broad range of noxious weeds in lawn, ornamental turf, golf courses, athletic fields. Contains Trimec. One quart treats 8,000 sq. ft.
- Model: 44-01028Contains Trimec for control of Dandelion, Clover. Chickweed, Knotweed, Henbit, Plantain, Spurge and many other broadleaf weeds. No fertilizer. Not for sale in AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA and WV.
- Model: 857461
Kills all unwanted weeds and grasses. Great for preparing flower beds, vegetable and ornamental garden sites, renovating lawns and for multi-purpose weed control.
Kills all unwanted weeds and grasses. Great for preparing flower beds, vegetable and ornamental garden sites, renovating existing lawns and for multipurpose weed control. Reseed after seven days. Visible results in seven days. Complete to the root control in 2-4 weeks. One gallons makes 80 gallons of spray. Environmentally friendly; breaks down into natural elements. Glyphosate 41.0 percent with surfactant. Not for sale in AL, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, NC, OH, SC, TN, VA, and WV.
Wilt-Pruf is a natural pine oil emulsion that is NON-HAZARDOUS, ORGANIC, AND BIODEGRADABLE. It is not damaged by freezing during storage, it has an indefinite shelf life, and is non-toxic to eyes and skin.
Wilt-Pruf® is a natural pine oil emulsion that is NON-HAZARDOUS, ORGANIC, AND BIODEGRADABLE. It is not damaged by freezing during storage, it has an indefinite shelf life, and is non-toxic to eyes and skin.
- Corrects calcium deficiency. Controls blossom end rot on tomatoes, other vegetables. Apply to developing fruit and foliage after periods of heavy rain or rapid growth. 4 tbsp./gal.
- Reduces plant waterings by 50%
- Reduces plant waterings by 50%
PennMulch is developed and patented by Penn State University, PennMulch is made from recycled newsprint and super absorbent polymers. The fiber pellets expand and give you moisture right where you need it: at the seed level.
A natural, organic, nontoxic anti-transparent/anti-dessicant. Protects the plant from moisture loss, drying out, winter kill, summer scald, wind burn, salt injury, drought and transplant shock.